I SOLEMNLY SWEAR I AM UP TO NO GOOD - EMAIL: CHRISTAYLOR2003@COMCAST.NET

Friday, April 16, 2004

Let's Play Hardball

Chris Matthews is a dolt. Conservatives are up in arms about his "Hardball Exclusives" with the 9-11 widows, but any semi-regular viewer of the show knows that Chris has spent the past three years pandering to the Bernie Goldberg crowd and trying to get a seat at the popular kids lunch table. (Right between that leggy vixen Ann Coulter and Tucker Carlson, the conservative movement's Screech.)

So it comes as no surprise that Chris hates liberals, only that he would display his hatred so openly. Take this exchange from the April 13 transcript of Hardball, where he and Pat Buchanan opine on their favorite Bush characteristics.

MATTHEWS: I like him when he [Bush]—you know when I like him best? When he gives the answer nobody likes, like, what did you do wrong? I‘m not prepared to say that right now.

BUCHANAN: Right.

MATTHEWS: And my greatest philosopher is Jesus Christ. I like when he says the stuff that the liberals don‘t like.

BUCHANAN: That was terrific, yes.


Maybe I'm crazy, but I can't remember the last time Chris said, "You know what I like? When Johh Kerry describes his nuanced position on homosexual rights and gay marriage. I like it when he says the stuff the dittoheads don't like."

|