I SOLEMNLY SWEAR I AM UP TO NO GOOD - EMAIL: CHRISTAYLOR2003@COMCAST.NET

Friday, April 16, 2004

What You Can Expect and What's New With The Site.

What You Can Expect

In the past, I've used the royal "we" mainly because I like my politics with a little bit of condescension. It annoys the dittoheads. I won't be doing this anymore because: a) I've decided to be very informal, and b) In the end it just looked like "we" were doing a very poor imitation of the incomparable Daily Howler.

Also, I was trying to do too much at once. My writing suffered because of it. My final post was super long and, between work on other projects, took two days to research and complete. This doesn't mean I'll stop doing long posts, I'll just break them up into multi-day chapters.

I'll also be commenting more on things other than politics, including: books, movies, music, other blogs I read and the DC Metro area.

What's New With The Site is the comments feature. Now, in the event that anyone actually reads this site, they're free expound on my nonsensical rantings. Call me a dope, a jerk, whatever. It's open season.

And in the more likely event that no one's reading, may I please toast myself? (which requires a drink in each hand, and is thus an occasion to celebrate)

Cheers.

|