I SOLEMNLY SWEAR I AM UP TO NO GOOD - EMAIL: CHRISTAYLOR2003@COMCAST.NET

Friday, September 03, 2004

Fuck You Very Much

This is from John Kerry's remarks yesterday. I grabbed it from Kos, and even though it's everywhere by now, I sure haven't gotten enough of it.

We all saw the anger and distortion of the Republican convention. For the past week, they attacked my patriotism and my fitness to serve as commander in chief. Well, here's my answer. I'm not going to have my commitment to defend this country questioned by those who refused to serve when they could have and by those who have misled the nation into Iraq.

The vice president even called me unfit for office last night. I guess I'll leave it up to the voters whether five deferments makes someone more qualified to defend this nation than two tours of duty.


Of course, following the comments, the GOP was able to produce this footage of Kerry from an earlier campaign appearance.


"And following my tour of Vietnam, I welcomed an eternity of service patrolling the river Styx. As the tortured cries of lost souls filled my ears, like the song of so many angels, I bathed in the blood of a thousand sinners -- and I laughed. And shall you elect me president, that blood of the River Styx will pour over into the streets of Middle America, unleashing a wave of complete and utter amorality. Your churches will be burned until naught but smoldering ash litters the ground they once occupied. Your Christian values will be enervated! Abortions will be mandatory, atheism will run rampant, queers will marry! Network television will no longer be regulated -- the new NBC shall show nothing but a continuous loop of Janet Jackson's breast -- and I, John Kerry, the Devil, will personally force your child to view every second of it. And then finally, when the sewers of America are awash with discarded value-systems -- and Topeka, Kansas resembles a modern Gomorrah -- I will march to the top of a hill composed of aborted fetuses, and I will declare: 'This is John Kerry's America!' BWAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!! ...and then I will enquire as to whether anyone has a baby I can eat."

|