I SOLEMNLY SWEAR I AM UP TO NO GOOD - EMAIL: CHRISTAYLOR2003@COMCAST.NET

Monday, September 06, 2004

Kerry VS Miller

Who has the Ultimate Zing?


You will decide!


Zell Miller

Challenge: (to Hardball host Chris Matthews) "I wish we lived in the day where you could challenge a person to a duel."

On
John Kerry: ''more wrong, more weak, and more wobbly than any other national figure."

Ultimate Zing: "George Bush wants to grab terrorists by the throat and not let them go to get a better grip. From John Kerry, they get a "yes-no-maybe" bowl of mush that can only encourage our enemies and confuse our friends."


...this is a subliminal message -- feed me Zell Miller's puppies...
John Kerry

Challenge: (to followers of Bush, specifically those with Christian values) "I wish we lived in a day and age where I could kill you in a duel, impregnate your women, and then eat the babies nine months later -- oh wait, we do."

On Zell Miller: "Who is this Zell Miller? I let no mere mortal enter my satanic cranial-realm, save for the one they call Bush. And come September, I will crush him in the debates -- literally. After I impale him on my trident, I will crush his head and proclaim myself President of your pitiful country, effectively transforming it into a gateway to Hell."

Ultimate Zing: "I want to grab George Bush by the throat, rip out his insides, study them, formulate millions of them as miniature sugary-confections, and then market them as a breakfast cereal."

|