I SOLEMNLY SWEAR I AM UP TO NO GOOD - EMAIL: CHRISTAYLOR2003@COMCAST.NET

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

New Record

Even more great news from the war front, as November proves to be
a record-setting month of the worst kind. We are now losing men at a faster pace than at any previous point in the war; I've said it before and I'll say again: any able-bodied 18-45 year-old who voted Bush needs to either get their ass over to Iraq post-haste, or go purchase a nice T-shirt with the word "coward" emblazoned on the front. Period. Support your cause. Be a man.


"Ha! This current crop of Republicans
seems scarcely fit enough to join the
Puff Riders, let alone the Rough Riders.
Why, I reckon that while I was blowing
away unscrupulous Spaniards on San Juan Hill,
you gents would have been preferred to be at
home suckling from your mother's teet."


"Don't listen to him guys, it's totally
cool -- I'm a coward too."

|