I SOLEMNLY SWEAR I AM UP TO NO GOOD - EMAIL: CHRISTAYLOR2003@COMCAST.NET

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Fuck Bush

I started getting a bad feeling about this election around ten o'clock last night. Turns out I was right.

I don't know where America will go over the next four years, but I do know that this blog and my personal disposition are headed in a much angrier direction. As I said before: Fuck Bush. And fuck the rednecks and the elitist, racist middle/upper class whites that make up his supporters. Can we somehow merge the east and west coasts (and the upper midwest) together, and let the ignorant primates have their treasured "Heartland"? Personally, I don't want to live in a land where
war is considered "kewl" (cause it shows how "tuff" you are), gay people are considered scary, and God is considered policy consultant.

Today, like
yesterday, we look to the good book for support, inspiration, and words of wisdom for dealing with these racist, homophobic pig-fuckers.

"Can you see it? Feels to me like it's written all over my face. I've lain awake nights planning it, picturing it. Endless nights, considering every possible method, treasuring each imaginary moment. From the beginning I knew that there's nothing wrong with you that I can't fix with my hands."



Get your Union gun. This is life in war time.

|