I SOLEMNLY SWEAR I AM UP TO NO GOOD - EMAIL: CHRISTAYLOR2003@COMCAST.NET

Saturday, June 26, 2004

Bovine University

Finding edible vegetarian cuisine in Disney-like Columbia, MD is difficult, especially if you're sick of eating the same veggie burgers at the same tired chain restaurants all of the time. Looking back on it, my fiancée and I probably would have been wise to follow Troy McClure's advice to little Jimmy.

JIMMY: Uhh, Mr. McClure? I have a crazy friend who says it's wrong to eat meat. Is he crazy?

TROY: Nooo, just ignorant. You see your crazy friend never heard of "The Food Chain". [Flash to a picture of "Food Chain", with all animals and arrows pointing to a silhouette of a human.] Just ask this scientician.

SCIENTICIAN: [Looking up from a microscope.] Uhhh...


However, earlier tonight we enjoyed pretty good nachos and moderately priced beer at this place.

That's all...

|