I SOLEMNLY SWEAR I AM UP TO NO GOOD - EMAIL: CHRISTAYLOR2003@COMCAST.NET

Monday, March 07, 2005

"I Burned For Her"

Via RAW Story, Senator Lindsey Graham (R - SC) explains how losing the right to hold slaves is kinda like breaking up your with girlfriend.

"We don't do Lincoln Day Dinners in South Carolina, Senator Graham told a Lincoln Day gathering in Tennessee Saturday. It's nothing personal, but it takes awhile to get over things. (my emphasis)

I say, employing gene-altering technology that has been around for years, we resurrect Sherman and burn Columbia to the ground for old time's sake.

"The truth is, the whole army is burning with an insatiable desire to wreak vengeance upon South Carolina. I almost tremble at her fate, but feel she deserves all that seems in store for her."

P.S. Lindsey, it's taking awhile "to get over things" because we kicked your racist Confederate asses all up and down the mid-Atlantic, traitor.

|