I SOLEMNLY SWEAR I AM UP TO NO GOOD - EMAIL: CHRISTAYLOR2003@COMCAST.NET

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Guess Who's Biz-Ack

I'm back baby!

Many thanks go out to the thousands of people who sent cards and letters; everything is fine here. After an unexpected computer crash, the Washington Bureau had to shut down for a few days to upgrade our technology.

In retrospect though, one wonders if it was even worth it, considering that our computer still can't accomplish a rudimentary task like killing Flanders.

HOMER: Now then... computer.. kill Flanders!

FLANDERS: Did I hear my name? My ears are burning!

HOMER: (whispering to mouse) That's a good start, now finish the job!

FLANDERS: Oh, you're busy. Catch you later, compu-tator!

HOMER: Oh, five thousand dollars for a computer and it can't even handle a simple assignment!

|