I SOLEMNLY SWEAR I AM UP TO NO GOOD - EMAIL: CHRISTAYLOR2003@COMCAST.NET

Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Tracking Trailers

This is fantastic news:

The original source that told us the first teaser trailer for BATMAN BEGINS would possibly play with prints of I, ROBOT has returned and provided us hard proof of their claims. We have seen the evidence ourselves that Warner Bros. has struck a deal with 20th Century Fox to ship the trailer for BATMAN BEGINS with prints of Fox's I, ROBOT to theaters across the continent. I, ROBOT will begin its theatrical run on July 16, and that will also be the same day that the trailer for BATMAN BEGINS will be seen.

PREDICTION: There is an approximately 1-100 chance I will NOT go insane over the following year, due to crazed anticipation of what is sure to be the pinnacle of human achievement on Earth.

|