I SOLEMNLY SWEAR I AM UP TO NO GOOD - EMAIL: CHRISTAYLOR2003@COMCAST.NET

Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Batdance

New info on Batman Begins, from DarkHorizons.com:

The sequences that they have been shooting in London have been mostly Arkham Asylum scenes for which they are using the awesomely creepy and immense Kings Cross St Pancras Hospital in London. It's a gothic structure and personally if I was ill and was taken there I'd be pretty sure I wouldn't be getting out alive - seriously creepy.

From a guidebook: 'Note the series of dragons - eagle clawed, crocodile tailed, beaked, in pairs, with each pair different. Also small hanging-down bat-like gargoyles.' - so not much set docoration needed there then! The guidebook doesn't mention that it is also one of the seediest and dangerous parts of London, and is teeming with hookers and drug addicts - lets just say that it has the right atmosphere!

Cool.

|