I SOLEMNLY SWEAR I AM UP TO NO GOOD - EMAIL: CHRISTAYLOR2003@COMCAST.NET

Wednesday, July 14, 2004

My Head Won't Leave My Head Alone

The things fall apart Washington Bureau took the night off and headed (literally) across the street to check out the Dave Matthews Band. I feel the band has really gone downhill since the Everyday album; however, when proximity permits tailgating to occur in your own home, the opportunity can not be missed.

Wednesday July 14 2004
Merriweather Post Pavilion

Grey Street
When The World Ends
Crash
New Song #3
Rhyme & Reason
Hmm ? [New]
The Stone
New Song #4
One Sweet World
Don’t Drink the Water
Warehouse
New Song #1
I Did It
Where Are You Going
New Song #2
Lie In Our Graves
Too Much

__________________

[Tease]
What Would You Say
Rapunzel


The Highlights -- Rhyme & Reason, The Stone, Don't Drink The Water and Lie In Our Graves

The Lowlights -- I Did It, followed by Where Are You Going, New Song #1, New Song #2

Overall, the show wasn't particularly bad or good, but it reminds me of almost every other Dave Matthews concert I've ever attended, save for the pair of shows that first got me interested in the band back in 1998.

Go see Kanye West/Usher instead.

|