I SOLEMNLY SWEAR I AM UP TO NO GOOD - EMAIL: CHRISTAYLOR2003@COMCAST.NET

Monday, May 17, 2004

April Prisoner Torture Brings May Showers

Get the whole story at Patridiot Watch.

From Jesse at Pandagon:

Zell Miller compares the torture at Abu Ghraib to having to shower in gym class.

Yes, I remember the first time I had to shower in a locker room. It was my first time naked (or with a towel on) in front of other men. I was embarassed a little bit. However, since nobody locked the door, put a bag over my head, beat me, sodomized me with broomsticks and light sticks, forced men into sexual acts with other people, threatened my life, and took pictures of the whole thing for their amusement, I never thought to compare it to what happened in Iraq, because it wasn't even in the same galaxy of occurences.


I don't know what high school Jesse went to, but my gym class showers frequently involved hoods, dogs, and a female instructor giving every naked student either a "thumbs up" or "thumbs down."

|